Looking after your Bimini Canvas Cover, can often be overlooked or difficult depending on where you store your boat.
Here are a couple of quick ideas to help keep your canvas looking and working well.
- Spray zips regularly with Silicone spray, this will wash off over time so you should consider doing this after each trip.
- Spray your frame with Silicone spray and wipe down with soft cloth.
- Keep canvas clean and wash with a soft brush and mild detergent, (preferably made for purpose).
- Clean off bird droppings and stains.
- Get a good UV protective spray and use every 2-3 months to keep your canvas supple.
- You can use silicone spray or Vaseline on your snap fasteners.